1 1/4 cup flour
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp. salt
1 cup Earth Balance butter (or any other butter sub that you know will bake like butta)
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 eggs (you can sub 1/2 cup mashed ripe bananas for the eggs if you want to eliminate more dairy)
2 cups choco chips (we prefer dark choco at our house)
1 cup nuts
Preheat oven to 375.
Mix butter, sugars, vanilla, and eggs. Add other ingredients.
Put on non-stick cookie sheet and bake for 9-11 minutes. Keep a close eye on them. They can overcook very quickly.
Chocolate is good (or at least some dude who wrote an article on-line says)
The real fact is this that chocolates have been used since decades by the medical professionals in order to cure the problems such as shortness of breath, low virility, hemorrhoids, weak digestion system, diarrhea, fatigue, gout, and tuberculosis.
According to the current nutritional researches, it has been identified that there are numerous health benefits of eating chocolates. There are probably ten basic benefits and advantages of eating chocolates on a regular basis.
1. The chocolates reduce high Blood Pressure due to presence of Flavonoids in cacao which balances the blood pressure and also decreases the blot clotting. The chocolates are used in intensive hyper active drugs.
2. It is high on improving the flow of blood to the key regions of the brain for about two to three hours in a continuous form after eating chocolates. Thus help in decreasing tiredness, ageing effects and sleepiness.
3. According to MSNBC, the chocolates are best in giving boost to the moods. The caffeine presence eases the symptoms of premenstrual.
4. It can avoid the damage of cells.
5. The pure dark chocolate is helpful in improving and balancing the blood sugar levels.
6. Eating few squares or slabs of chocolate can decrease the risk of heart attacks or can decrease the chances of death by a heart attack by over 50%.
7. According to a study, a person having chronic fatigue syndrome after eating 1.5 ounce of chocolate feels easiness.
8. It is beneficial in lowering the LDL cholesterol and raising the HDL cholesterol.
9. It increases the metabolism of the blood sugar in one's body which further reduces the chances of diabetes.
10. As per the UK study, Theobromine component of cocoa is affective in giving an ease to a persistent cough as it opens the airways of the lungs.